Transfer LaserDisc to Digital
Transfer LaserDisc to CD, MP3 or any other digital format.
Canaan Media can transfer LaserDisc CDs in a professional matter, to create a high quality long-term archive.
Canaan has been dedicated to preserving LaserDisc to CD for many years.
You should convert your old LaserDisc to CD’s because CD’s do not wear with repeated play and have a shelf life of decades. We have converted thousands of LaserDisc for our clients. With lots of experience, top notch equipment and software, we can improve the sound of your original LaserDiscs.
We offer very reasonable pricing and also provide generous discounts for large collections. We can also provide additional copies of your master CD for your friends, family or backup for just 7.99 each.
Our turnaround time is generally 10-14 days from the time we receive your tapes. Sometimes, the work is done and shipped back to you in just a few days. Depends on our workload at the time.
What’s Included with your LaserDisc to CD transfer
- Digital Transfer of your LaserDisc to CD
- Indexing / Track Separation when possible – FREE
- Noise reduction and Filtering – Restore Option
- Equalization if needed – Restore Option
- Normalization if needed – Restore Option
- Removal of long dead spaces – FREE
Canaan digitizes your LaserDisc into digital format in a professional way. Due to the nature of the work, the running time of a LaserDisc will not be known on most orders until after the work in complete, only minimum payment is required which is $49.99 if this is the case.
*Flat shipping and handling is $11.99 per order, NOT per item.
For any questions on how to order, check out our How to Order page.
* For further information or a special quotation, please call (908)218-7929 or contact us online, either by our contact page or by email to: info@CanaanMedia.com